Are you supposed to feed your mind with some extraordinary stuff? Here’s what these Mindfulness Affirmations will do to you for overcoming challenges.
Table Of Content
- Mindfulness Affirmations For Overcoming Challenges
- Daily Affirmations to remind every day
- 15 Things Mindful People Do Differently
Mindfulness Affirmations For Overcoming Challenges
- My strength is greater than any struggle.
- I have the power to change my story
- I’m fearless.
- I’m getting stronger every day.
- I can do this.
- I’m deserving of my dreams.
- I was not made to give up.
- Broken bridges cannot stop me.
- No one can make me feel inferior.
- I’ve discovered that I am fierce.
- I know my power.
- Challenges are just opportunities.
- I do not fear the fire… I am the fire.
- I choose what I become.
- I’ve decided that I’m good enough.
- I’m brave enough to climb any mountain.
- I wink at a challenge.
- I feel joy no matter my situation.
- I use my failures as a stepping stone.
- I’m a warrior.
Images with Mindful Affirmations
Share these Mindful affirmations to your Story and Statuses…
Daily Affirmations to Remind Every Day
- Everything will get done.
- My friends like me for who I am.
- I will be mindful and aware of my body and space.
- I am funny.
- I am intelligent.
- I’m not perfect, and that’s okay.
- I have time to do things I love.
- I am grateful for my life.
- I am grateful for my loved ones. I am so loved.
- I am allowed to be loud.
- My feelings matter.
- I deserve and receive massive amounts of love every day.
- I don’t need to put so much pressure on myself. I can take a break.
- I like me. I love me.
- I am beautiful.
- I love my body.
- I am allowed to take up space.
- I am in charge of my happiness.
15 Things Mindful People Do Differently
- They don’t believe their thoughts – and they don’t take them all that seriously.
- Mindful people don’t try to avoid or deny emotions.
- They understand that all things come and go.
- They do one thing at a time.
- They turn everyday tasks into mindful moments.
- They practice being curious.
- They get outdoors and embrace the beauty of nature.
- They enjoy every bite when they eat.
- They slow down when reading and truly take the information in.
- They are fully present when listening without trying to control or judge.
- They take mini-breaks every hour or so when working or studying.
- They laugh at themselves.
- They focus on what they’re doing.
- They challenge existing beliefs.
- They nourish their bodies.