Best Inspirational Picture Quotes and sayings are the handy thing to have about saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself and always a laborious business. We have including health quotes, motivational quotes, beauty quotes, weekend quotes, success quotes, and business quotes. Chances are you too know a few famous Picture quotes, but you probably don’t use them. I know so because I’m guilty of neglecting quotes. To start with the right use in picture quotes and sayings augments the power of your arguments and makes your appearance more convincing. Plus, picture quotes and sayings with quotes tend to score better than without them, because of the initial impact the use of these best picture quotes create on the reader, and help strengthen your point. But we need to exercise prudence.
Also Read : Apple Leaked
New iPhone design Best Inspirational Picture Quotes
These inspirational quotes with pictures can work wonders.
1. “What We Think We Become.” – Buddha
2. “A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.” –
3. “Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home.” –
4. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucius
5. “Success comes to those who dedicate everything to their passion in life. To be successful, it is also very important to be humble and never let fame or money travel to your head.” – A.R Rehman
6. “We must accept finite disappointment but never lose infinite hope.” – Martin Luther King
7. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.”
8. “Your future is created by what you do today not tomorrow.”
9. “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes. But in having new eyes.” – Marcel Proust
10. “To travel is to take a journey into yourself.” – Danny Kaye
Best Picture Quotes and Sayings
inspirational quotes and some travel quotes
11. “I see my path, but I don’t know where it leads. Not knowing where I am going is what inspires me to travel it.” – Rosalia De Castro
12. “You will never win if you never begin.” – Helen Rowland
13. “The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character – That is the goal of true education.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
14. “The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.”
15. “You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.” – Rabindranath Tagore
16. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; Only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
17. “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words but to live by them.” – John F. Kennedy
18. “Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world.” – Malala Yousafzai
Best motivational quotes and sayings
19. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I’m possible’!” – Audrey Hepburn
20. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – Og Mandino
21. “Don’t give up just because of what someone said, use that as a motivation to push harder.”
22. “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
23. “The world is a book, and those who do not read travel read only a page.” – Saint Augustine
24. “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
25. “I love to travel but hate to arrive.” – Hernan Cortes
best motivational quotes to inspire
26. “Good, better, best, never let it rest. “Till your good is better and your better is best.” – St. Jerome
27. “The secret to happiness is freedom… And the secret to freedom is courage.” – Thucydides
28. “Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable… Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
29. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
30. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
31. “Faith is taking the first step even when youy don’t see the whole staircase.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
32. “The ultimate measures of a man are not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
33. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
34. “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.” – Jim Rohn
35. “I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” – Nelson Mandela
36. “I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
37. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale
38. “Everything you want is on the other side of fear.”
39. “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm but to add color to my sunset sky.” – Rabindranath Tagore
Best picture quotes to give you bright side of motivation
40. “We travel not to escape life but for life not to escape us.”
41. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
42. “The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.”
43. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen Keller
44. “Dreams and dedication are powerful combinations.”
45. “The one who falls and gets up is so much stronger than the one who never fell.”
46. “We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.” – Joseph Campbell
47. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
48. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
49. “We don’t develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.” – Barbara De Angelis
50. “Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
51. “Always do your best, what you plant now, you will harvest later.” – Og Mandino
52. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
53. “Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.” – Swami Sivananda
54. “Mistakes are always forgivable if one has the courage to admit them.” – Bruce Lee
55. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
56. “A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.” – George A. Moore
57. “Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.” – Buddha
58. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
59. “Only I can change my life. no one can do it for me.” – Carol Burnett
I hope you enjoyed these
. Only use these inspirational picture quotes as is, if you are convinced that paraphrasing would lower the impact or change the meaning of the original author’s words or when the argument could not be better expressed or said more succinctly. Here is how you make sure you are doing it right. Best Picture Quotes