success, self-motivation is highly essential. Motivate yourself with these quotes about self confidence and happiness, and you will see the easiness of life; you can undoubtedly fulfil your fantasies and ambitions. When you feel down and your mind is stuck with denying thoughts about yourself, you need a dose of motivation with influential, inspiring spirits. And be happy in your life. If you ever feel down, read some self-confidence quotes for an instant thought diversion, From negative to positive. Memorable, inspiring quotes will furnish you with the boost of the urge not to underestimate yourself. Hereabouts the best quotes about self-confidence and happiness.
Self Confidence Affirmation & Quotes
Style is whatever you want to do if you can do it with confidence.
Self-love is not selfish; you cannot truly love another until you know how to love yourself.
Put all excuses aside and remember this – you are capable. – Zig Ziglar
Eat as you love yourself. Move as you love yourself. Speak as you love yourself. Act as you love yourself.
Stop underestimate yourself.
Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers, you cannot be successful or happy. – Norman Vincent Peale
Self-esteem comes from being able to define the world in your own terms and refusing to abide by the judgments of others. – Oprah Winfrey
To establish true self-esteem we must concentrate on our true successes and forget about the failures and the negatives in our lives. – Denis Waitley
As long as you keep going, you’ll keep getting better. And as you get better, you gain more confidence. That alone is a success. – Tamara Taylor
Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life, but define yourself. – Harvey Fierstein
There is always room in your life for thinking bigger, pushing limits and imagining the impossible. – Tony Robbins
Your chances of success in any undertaking can always be measured by your belief in yourself. – Robert Collier
The strongest single factor in acquiring abundance is self-esteem: believing you can do it, believing that you deserve it, believing you will get it. – Jerry Gillies
Always be yourself and have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful personality and try to duplicate it. – Bruce Le
Positivity, confidence, and persistence are key in life, so never give up on yourself. – Khalid
Self-command is the main elegance. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. – Sharon Salzberg
When a woman becomes her own best friend life is easier. – Diane Von Furstenberg
One’s dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away unless it is surrendered. – Michael J
Life is ten percent what you experience and ninety percent how you respond to it. – Dorothy M. Neddermeyer
Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing. – Theodore Roosevelt
Be proud of who you are, and not ashamed of how someone else sees you.
Be yourself. An original is so much better than a copy.
The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too. – Earnest Hemingway
You’re always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.
You can’t pour from an empty cup. Take care of yourself first.
Confidence is not, ‘They will like me’. Confidence instead is, ‘I’ll be fine if they don’t. – Christina Grimmie
The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself. – Mark Twain
Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives. – L. Hay
It’s not my responsibility to be beautiful. I’m not alive for that purpose. My existence is not about how desirable you find me. – Warsan Shire
True happiness does not come from the external symbols of success, true happiness comes from within. You deserve to be happy. – Yvonne I. Wilson
Acceptance of others, their looks, their behaviors, their beliefs, bring your inner peace and tranquility instead of anger and resentment. – Anon X
Remember happiness doesn’t depend on who you are or what you have; it depends solely on what you think. – Dale Breckenridge Carnegie
Above all, be true to yourself, and if you cannot put your heart in it, take yourself out of it.
If you’re searching for that one person that will change your life, take a look in the mirror.
Action is a high road to self-confidence and self-esteem. – Bruce Lee
The greatest thing in the world is to know how to belong to oneself. – Michel de Montaigne
Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself. – Coco Chanel
One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation. – Arthur Ashe
The way to develop self-confidence is to do the thing you fear and get a record of successful experiences behind you. – William Jennings Bryan
If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced. –
Vincent Van Gogh
Do your thing and don’t care if they like it. – Tina Fey
I think the reward for conformity is that everyone likes you except yourself. –
The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore. – C. JoyBell
Your relationship with yourself sets the tone for every other relationship you have.
You are allowed to be both a masterpiece and a work in progress simultaneously
Think like a queen. A queen if not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness. – Oprah
One’s dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away unless it is surrendered. – Michael J. Fox
Girl power is about loving yourself and having confidence and strength from within, so even if you’re not wearing a sexy outfit, you feel sexy. – Nicole Scherzinger
You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do. – Eleanor Roosevelt
So these were some great quotes about self confidence and happiness. Did you like them? feel free to share your valuable comments.
Start your day by reading these most interesting and famous
, So think of this list as your personal cheerleader. motivational quotes of the day
1. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing — that’s why we recommend it daily.”
2. “Someday is not a day of the week.”
Denise Brennan Nelson
3. “Hire character. Train skill.”
4. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.”
5. “Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman — not the attitude of the prospect.”
W. Clement Stone
6. “Everyone lives by selling something.”
Robert Louis Stevenson
7. “If you are not taking care of your customer, your competitor will.”
8. “The golden rule for every businessman is this: Put yourself in your customer’s place.”
Orison Swett Marden
9. “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.”
10. “Beware of monotony; it’s the mother of all the deadly sins.”
11. “Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else.”
12. “Without a customer, you don’t have a business all you have is a hobby.”
13. “Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far.”
14. “Working hard for something we don’t care about is called stressed; working hard for something we love is called passion.”
15. “I’d rather regret the things I’ve done than regret the things I haven’t done.”
16. “I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.”
17. “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.”
18. “The key to life is accepting challenges. Once someone stops doing this, he’s dead.”
19. “Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new.”
20. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.”
21. “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.”
22. “How dare you settle for less when the world has made it so easy for you to be remarkable?”
23. “Energy and persistence conquer all things.”
24. “Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th.”
25. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.”
26. “Action is the foundational key to all success.”
27. “The ladder of success is best climbed by stepping on the rungs of opportunity.”
28. “Formula for success: rise early, work hard, strike oil.”
J. Paul Getty
29. “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.”
30. “It is your determination and persistence that will make you a successful person.”
Kenneth J Hutchins
31. “You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them.”
32. “Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then we shall find the way.”
33. “Done is better than perfect.”
34. “Don’t ask if your dream is crazy, ask if it’s crazy enough.”
35. “The act of doing something un-does the fear.”
36. “Be poor, humble and driven. Don’t be afraid to shift or pivot.”
37. “#1 make good decisions, #2 everything else.”
38. “Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.”
39. “If you can dream it, you can achieve it.”
40. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.”
41. “Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.”
42. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.”
43. “Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.”
44. “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.”
45. “Dream big and dare to fail.”
46. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.”
47. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.”
48. “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.”
Vincent van Gogh
49. “I didn’t fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.”
50. “Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.” Jamie Paolinetti
I hope you liked these motivational quotes of the day to kick start your day through a little inspiration.