Healing Quotes for your mind, body, and soul The following collection of quotes will give you a lot of insight into the various aspects of healing.
It’s the pain of becoming aware of the power of one’s strength and weakness, of one’s capacity to love or do damage to oneself and to others, and of how the most challenging person to control in life is ultimately yourself. ― Caroline Myss. You have to understand the immense healing power that is present within your body.
It is what we do during the passing of time that helps or hinders the healing process. By far the strongest poison to the human spirit is the inability to forgive oneself or another person. You need to give your body all your love and attention. So we found these quotes about healing, sayings, thoughts, and captions for you.
1- Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it.
2- Healing may not be so much about getting better, as about letting go of everything that isn’t you all of the expectations, all of the beliefs, and becoming who you are.
Rachel Naomi Remen
3- The place of true healing is a fierce place. It’s a giant place. It’s a place of monstrous beauty and endless dark and glimmering light. And you have to work really, really, really hard to get there, but you can do it. You’re a woman who can travel that far.
4- Healing yourself is connected with healing others.
5- To recognize one’s own insanity is, of course, the arising of sanity, the beginning of healing and transcendence.
6- If you keep living in the past, no wonder you can’t build the future you want.
7- Some of us see endless darkness and get scared. Some of us see the joyful moon and dancing stars.
8- To me, forgiveness is the cornerstone of healing.
9- When we surround ourselves with people who are committed to understanding and loving, we’re nourished by their presence and our own seeds of understanding and love are watered. When we surround ourselves with people who gossip, complain, and are constantly critical, we absorb these toxins.
Thich Nhat Hanh
10- Walk as if you are kissing the Earth with your feet.
Thich Nhat Hanh
Related: 1000 Happiness Quotes that Will Make You Smile & Happy All Day
11- Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
Thich Nhat Hanh
12- We humans have lost the wisdom of genuinely resting and relaxing. We worry too much. We don’t allow our bodies to heal, and we don’t allow our minds and hearts to heal.
Thich Nhat Hanh
13- Self-healing is necessary. Because we all wounded. Heal yourself before healing others.
Dr. Upasana Gupta
14- Where there is self-love, there is endless happiness.
15- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
Martin Luther King Jr.
16- As we grow in our consciousness, there will be more compassion and more love, and then the barriers between people, between religions, between nations will begin to fall. Yes, we have to beat down the separateness.
17- Mending a broken heart only demonstrates how powerful love truly is.
18- There are so many ways to heal. Arrogance may have a place in technology, but not in healing. I need to get out of my own way if I am to heal.
Anne Wilson Schaef
19- Forgiveness is no longer an option but a necessity for healing.
20- All healing is first a healing of the heart.
21- Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.
22- The art of healing, the art of ecstasy, the art of God-consciousness has millions of names in mystic terms.
23- Eventually you will come to understand that love heals everything, and love is all there is.
24- Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity.
25- I think music in itself is healing. It’s an explosive expression of humanity. It’s something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we’re from, everyone loves music.
26- The practice of forgiveness is our most important contribution to the healing of the world.
27- It’s when we start working together that the real healing takes place… it’s when we start spilling our sweat, and not our blood.
28- Of one thing I am certain, the body is not the measure of healing, peace is the measure.
29- Love is infectious and the greatest healing energy.
30- It is reasonable to expect the doctor to recognize that science may not have all the answers to problems of health and healing.
Once you figure out what respect tastes like, it tastes better than attention. But you have to get there. I truly believe that everything that we do and everyone that we meet is put in our path for a purpose. There are no accidents; we’re all teachers – if we’re willing to pay attention to the lessons we learn, trust our positive instincts and not be afraid to take risks or wait for some miracle to come knocking at our door. Every day find a few minutes to sit down and talk to the five-year-old child in you. If you force yourself to smile, within a couple of minutes, you feel happy.
How to Recover When Life Crushes You
We’ve gathered these nutrition quotes for motivation to stick to your healthy diet and fitness goals.
Table of Contents Inspirational Nutrition Quotes
1. He who cures a disease may be the skillfullest, but he that prevents it is the safest physician. Thomas Fuller
2. You are what you eat. What would YOU like to be? Julie Murphy
3. Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food. Hippocrates
4. To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art. Francois de la Rochefoucauld
5. Our bodies are our gardens, to which our wills are our gardeners. William Shakespeare
6. Diet is the essential key to all successful healing. Joseph Raynauld Raymond
7. Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you who you are. Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin
8. Take care of your body. Its the only place you have to live. Jim Rohn
9. Life is a tragedy of
nutrition. Arnold Ehret
10. Your body is a temple, but only if you treat it as one. Astrid Alauda
11. Even in this high-tech age, the low-tech plant continues to be the key to nutrition and health. Jack Weatherford
12. One should eat to live; not live to eat. Socrates
13. Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together and you’ve got a kingdom. Jack Lalanne
14. The food you eat can be either the safest and most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison. Ann Wigmore
15. When in doubt, use nutrition first. Roger Williams
16. The best and most efficient pharmacy is within your own system. Robert C. Peale
17. Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon. Doug Larson
18. I’m a product of good nutrition, cutting edge supplementation and hard training, and I’m an old guy. Warren Cuccurullo
19. Healthy food makes me sick. Calvin Trillin
20. When it comes to eating, you can sometimes help yourself more by helping yourself less. Richard Armour
Wellness and Nutrition Quotes
21. One man’s poison ivy is another man’s spinach. George Ade
22. Food is an important part of a balanced diet. Fran Lebowitz
23. Old people shouldn’t eat health foods. They need all the preservatives they can get. Robert Orben
24. But eating carbohydrates is like eating hungry pills. Dana Carpender
25. Nutrition is so important. It can’t be stressed enough. Dwayne Johnson
26. The first wealth is health. Ralph Waldo Emerson
27. There is nothing unhealthy about educating youngsters about nutrition. Pierre Dukan
28. The second day of a diet is always easier than the first. By the second day you’re off it. Jackie Gleason
29. I’m really into nutrition from the inside out. Nicole Ari Parker
30. Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it. Josh Billings
31. Processed foods not only extend the shelf life, but they extend the waistline as well. Karen Sessions
32. Everything you see I owe to spaghetti. Sophia Loren
33. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper. Adelle Davis
34. Fixed like a plant on his peculiar spot, To draw nutrition, propagate and rot. Alexander Pope
35. He who has health has hope, and he who has hope has everything. Arabian Proverb
36. Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise. Benjamin Franklin
37. Pay the farmer or pay the hospital. Birke Baehr
38. Rest and play, are as vital to our health as nutrition and exercise. Brene Brown
39. Optimum nutrition is the medicine of tomorrow. Dr. Linus Pauling
40. You can trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency. Dr. Linus Pauling
Healthy Food Nutrition Quotes sayings
41. Don’t dig your grave with your own knife and fork. English Proverb
42. If you keep good food in your fridge, you will eat good food. Errick McAdams
43. The future of nutrition is found in the ocean. Jacques Yves Cousteau
44. Water is the most neglected nutrient in your diet, but one of the most vital. Julia Child
45. The groundwork of all happiness is health. Leigh Hunt
46. Let nothing that can be treated by diet be treated by any other means. Maimonides
47. You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it. Margaret Thatcher
48. Life is not living, but living in health. Martial
49. The excitement of vitamins, nutrition and metabolism permeated the environment. Paul D. Boyer
50. Primates need good nutrition, to begin with. Not only fruits and plants, but insects as well. Richard Leakey
51. Success is the sum of small efforts—repeated day-in and day-out. Robert Collier
52. A healthy outside starts from the inside. Robert Urich
53. The human body heals itself and nutrition provides the resources to accomplish the task. Roger Williams
54. You don’t drown from falling in water. You drown from staying there. Unknown
55. Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward. Victor Kiam
56. One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well. Virginia Woolf
57. Let’s build wellness rather than treating disease. Dr. Bruce Daggy
58. The greatest wealth is Health. Unknown
59. Until you get your nutrition right nothing is going to change. Diet Vs Disease
60. Just because you’re not sick does’nt mean you’re healthy. Author Unknown
Motivational Nutrition Quotes
61. Those who think they have no time for exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness. Edward Stanley
62. If you dont take care of your body, where are you going to live? Unknown
63. Healthy is merely the slowest rate at which one can die. Unknown
64. Garbage in garbage out. George Fuechsel
65. It’s not a diet. It’s called healthy eating.
66. If you can’t pronounce it, don’t eat it. Common sense
67. In order to change we must be sick and tired of being sick and tired. Author Unknown
68. Your body is a blank canvas; Choose wa=isely what you put into it.
69. From the bitterness of disease man learns the sweetness of health. Catalan Proverb
70. Health and cheerfulness naturally beget each other. Joseph Addison
71. Don’t focus on how much you eat, focus on what you eat. Food Matters
72. Be Smart – Eat Smart.
73. The food we tend to hate keeps our bodies feeling great.
74. I’m always in the mood to eat healthy food.
75. Health is not simply the absence of sickness. Hannah Green
76. My own prescription for health is less paperwork and more running barefoot through the grass. Leslie Grimutter
77. The more you eat, the less flavor; the less you eat, the more flavor. Chinese Proverb
78. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Proverb
79. A merry heart doeth good like a medicine, but a broken spirit dries the bones. Proverbs
80. True healthcare reform starts in your kitchen, not in Washington. Anonymous
Healthy Eating Motivation Quotes
81. A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools. Spanish Proverb
82. Health is a relationship between you and your body. Terri Guillemets
83. He who takes medicine and neglects to diet wastes the skill of his doctors. Chinese Proverb
84. Sickness comes on horseback but departs on foot. Dutch Proverb
85. Diseases of the soul are more dangerous and more numerous than those of the body. Cicero
86. A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctors book. Irish Proverb
87. Water, air and cleanliness are the chief articles in my pharmacopoeia. Napoleon I
88. Health of body and mind is a great blessing, if we can bear it. John Henry Cardinal Newman
89. Its bizarre that the produce manager is more important to my childrens health than the pediatrician. Meryl Streep
90. Healing in a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity. Hippocrates
91. The part can never be well unless the whole is well. Plato
92. You don’t need to add sugar to anything. Unknown
93. Winning and losing isnt everything. Sometimes, the journey is just as important as the outcome. Alex Morgan
94. The hard days are what make you stronger. Aly Raisman
95. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. Arthur Ashe
96. Its never too late to change old habits. Florence Griffith Joyner
97. It’s okay to struggle, but it’s not okay to give up on yourself or your dreams. Gabe Grunewald
98. Life changes very quickly, in a very positive way, if you let it. Lindsey Vonn
99. Life is about challenges and how we face up to them. Martina Navratilova
100. I’ve worked too hard and too long to let anything stand in the way of my goals. Mia Hamm