50+ Mindfulness Affirmations For Overcoming Challenges
May 17, 2021
Are you supposed to feed your mind with some extraordinary stuff? Here’s what these Mindfulness Affirmations will do to you for overcoming challenges.
Table Of Content
- Mindfulness Affirmations For Overcoming Challenges
- Daily Affirmations to remind every day
- 15 Things Mindful People Do Differently
Mindfulness Affirmations For Overcoming Challenges
- My strength is greater than any struggle.
- I have the power to change my story
- I’m fearless.
- I’m getting stronger every day.
- I can do this.
- I’m deserving of my dreams.
- I was not made to give up.
- Broken bridges cannot stop me.
- No one can make me feel inferior.
- I’ve discovered that I am fierce.
- I know my power.
- Challenges are just opportunities.
- I do not fear the fire… I am the fire.
- I choose what I become.
- I’ve decided that I’m good enough.
- I’m brave enough to climb any mountain.
- I wink at a challenge.
- I feel joy no matter my situation.
- I use my failures as a stepping stone.
- I’m a warrior.
Images with Mindful Affirmations
Share these Mindful affirmations to your Story and Statuses…
Daily Affirmations to Remind Every Day
- Everything will get done.
- My friends like me for who I am.
- I will be mindful and aware of my body and space.
- I am funny.
- I am intelligent.
- I’m not perfect, and that’s okay.
- I have time to do things I love.
- I am grateful for my life.
- I am grateful for my loved ones. I am so loved.
- I am allowed to be loud.
- My feelings matter.
- I deserve and receive massive amounts of love every day.
- I don’t need to put so much pressure on myself. I can take a break.
- I like me. I love me.
- I am beautiful.
- I love my body.
- I am allowed to take up space.
- I am in charge of my happiness.
15 Things Mindful People Do Differently
- They don’t believe their thoughts – and they don’t take them all that seriously.
- Mindful people don’t try to avoid or deny emotions.
- They understand that all things come and go.
- They do one thing at a time.
- They turn everyday tasks into mindful moments.
- They practice being curious.
- They get outdoors and embrace the beauty of nature.
- They enjoy every bite when they eat.
- They slow down when reading and truly take the information in.
- They are fully present when listening without trying to control or judge.
- They take mini-breaks every hour or so when working or studying.
- They laugh at themselves.
- They focus on what they’re doing.
- They challenge existing beliefs.
- They nourish their bodies.